Friday, August 8, 2008

Fishing


The "GUYS TRIP" 2008

Dirk Greg Ken Dean

Flaming Gorge

Rhett has gone with the guys on a "Guys Trip" for the last eight years. This year they went to Flaming Gorge on a guided fishing trip. They caught a ton of fish and had a blast! I am starting to wonder when I am going to get a "Girls Trip."

We took the kids out in the raft on the Stansbury lake by our house. We live close enough to the lake that we just picked up the raft and walked over to the lake. Rhett brought back a duck call from Maryland for Ruston. The duck noise was going the whole time we were on the lake. I am not sure that we convinced any ducks to come close to us in fact I think we scared them away!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Darling pic's! I would love to live by a lake like that.

Lori said...

I am glad that the guys got to go have fun, but when is it our turn ha ha ha

Carroll Farm said...

love the guys trip - and yeah, i want one for the girls too. :) the lake looks fun.

The Funky Bunch said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time living over by the lake. Mike always goes on guy trips too and I also want to know when I get my trip?? Not fair!!

Brand797 said...

That's it! It's time for a "Girl's trip" If he's gone for 8 years in a row, does that mean you can have a few weeks?!

Nate and KayLyn said...

That looks like so much fun! Nate wishes he could go fishing too. That's awesome you are so close to the lake!

Anonymous said...

I definally think we need a girls trip! We should plan one =) lol

Alicia said...

Hey! I found a link to your blog on Mylee's blog. Hope you don't mind me checking out your pic's. :) Annie is so stinkin' cute. I cracked up at the story about her first curlers.