Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good Bye Crystal

Yahoo!!! After many many hours of work on my homemade video of Lake Powell (which I had to create twice & spend several hours on the phone with tech support) it is finally done and it turned out cute.
My littlest sister Crystal moved back to Logan last weekend to finish school at USU. She was kind enough to come spent the night with us before she left. We had a blast swimming and feeding the ducks by my house. She probably hates me calling her little because she is all grown up now but to me Crystal and KayLyn will ALWAYS be the "Little Girls". (Whether they like it or not)Just Kidding.


Amy loves to go down the side at the Tooele Pool because she can scream Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo the whole way down.


Crystal I hope you have a fantastic time during your last semester

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picts of Amy going down the slide! I can only imagine lol =) Go Amy!!

Nate and KayLyn said...

I'm so glad that your DVD works! Is there any way that I can see it? It looks like you have been having a lot of fun!! Are you going to be doing your 11 straight days of playing?

Mom Alder said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much. Lake Powell looked like so much fun too! Love, Mom