Monday, August 25, 2008

Lake Powell

We had a fantastic time at Lake Powell!
Lake Powell is so much fun, and beautiful!
It is my favorite place to go boating. I haven't blogged lately because I have been spending every free moment I have making a DVD of our trip for our friends that took us. I finally finished it but to my disappointment I am not able to burn it to a DVD. The program I used has a glitch and I might have to start completely over so I am way bummed out about it. Between the three of us girls we had over 1,000 pictures not counting video so it was quite a project. We are lucky enough to get to go to Lake Powell again with Rhett's family next week. Ruston and I are so excited! He absolutely loved the boat rides and sleeping out under the stars.

Jan & Annie

Brittney Kelly & Jan

Rhett & Ruston

Our Fun Group

Thanks for the good times! We love you guys!

3 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. And you get to go again next week?? Lucky you guys!

Carroll Farm said...

Ya know you'd think that since I live in the same state, I would make it there once in a while - nope, only been once. :) Glad you had fun. Give us more pics from the next trip. :)

Lori said...

So fun 2 times in one year lucky you. Cute pictures.