Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Know


I Know, I Know, I Know!

Over the last couple days everything I have told Ruston his first response is "I Know, or I Know that already." I am amazed the older I get the less I really know, and the more I have to learn about everything. As a child I thought my parents knew everything, but as a parent I am finding I don't have answers to all of the millions of WHYS, and but WHY mom.



Annie & Levi at the park


Ruston got a new jacket for the fall and he loved it so much he refused to take it off even when it was over 90 at the park. He was sweating so bad I finally MADE him take it off, because I was nervous he would get heat stoke or sick. I just love that Annie is in shorts and a tee shirt and Ruston is dressed like it is winter.



24th of July



Thanks Uncle Rick for all of the AWESOME fireworks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of the kids on the four wheeler!! Are you guys coming to Park City? and what days?

Anonymous said...

That slide show is SO cute!! I love annie's grin and the one of Ruston leaning on his hand is super cute!!! Oh good cant wait to see you guys on saturday!

Mindy said...

Cute pics, Ruston looks like he could be a school kid.
P.S. Tell Ruston that next time I make a float it will be out of rootbear.

The Funky Bunch said...

Such cute pics. The kids look adorable!! Kids are so funny and have their own minds! Brandon always asks questions and he asks me how I know something and I tell him it's because I know everything. So if he asks something and I say I don't know (mostly because I just don't want to answer) he says, "See, you don't know everything!"

Carroll Farm said...

Love the slide show. :) the one with Ruston arms crossed and legs crossed - the look on his face is priceless. :)
Of course, all of Annies pics are great!

Lori said...

Cute pictures of the kids, thanks for the party on the 24th it was fun.

Stewart Family said...

Janice!! I am so glad I found your blog. This is Rikki from across the hall at Pine View. I know, it has been forever. I am so glad to see you are doing well, and that you have such a very cute family. Check out my family at
zrstewartfamily.blogspot.com