Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love Christmas Time!

I have truly been enjoying this holiday season. It has been so much fun to experience with my children. Ruston is so excited about everything. I love watching his face light up and his eyes sparkle when we talk about Christmas. We set up a tree and I let Ruston decorate it and I didn't even move the decorations he put on even though they are all in one spot almost tipping our little tree over. Next we set up a little Christmas tree with a train around it on the ping pong table so the kids can play with it all season. It has been a hit!

Annie loves her Daddy anytime he is around she wants him to hold her. Which I love because then I can work on my stuff without her on my lap.
I went to the doctor for my four month check up and everything is great, my next appointment I will find out what we are having my guess is a boy but we will see.

5 comments:

Mom Alder said...

Wow what beautiful pictures! I hadn't seen the Thanksgiving one's either they are wonderful too! Mom

Mindy said...

I want to guess girl, just so that if you're wrong I can be right! Haha

Nick and Ashley said...

I love Christmas time too! I think I might start having anxiety attacks with so many birthdays in December. But I still enjoy this time of year.

Jessica said...

I love the tree with the train around it! So fun! Wish we were there to celebrate with you guys! :)

The Funky Bunch said...

Brooklyn has totally become a daddy's girl...the men love it! Your Christmas stuff looks way cute. Glad to hear you're doing well...can't wait to hear what you're having!