Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas FUN

I have been having as much fun as my four year old. (if not more) The day it snowed a ton we stayed inside and made gingerbread houses out of gram crackers. It was going well until the roof caved in. Instead of fixing it we turned it into a railroad car.

If you couldn't tell our marshmallows are snowmen.

Rhett took Ruston outside to build a snowman but the snow was too soft so they had a snow fight instead. They couldn't even pack snowballs.



To everyone who sent us a Christmas card thank you. To all of our friends and family that didn't receive one from us please don't feel bad we didn't get around to making one this year. But if we did we definitely would have sent you one! It might have even looked something like these pictures we took Saturday.

We wish all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We just enjoyed the annual ALDER SUPER SATURDAY. Thanks Mom & Dad it was really fun. I love my family so much and it is always fun and crazy when we get together.

I just want to let everyone know how much we love and appreciate them. This past year has been rather challenging to say the least. I became very emotional today as I thought about how blessed we are, and how many things are going right for us. I cried all through Relief Society today as I thought about the real meaning of Christmas and the birth of our Savior. I could not help but feel of his love for me and my family. I hope that all of you take the time to feel the spirit of Christ as you celebrate this Christmas Season. An overwhelming feeling of peace, love and gratitude came over me and touched my heart in a way that I will never forget. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and family. Thank you Mom and Dad for all the fun Christmas memories you provided us growing up.








5 comments:

Kelli said...

Janice, I love looking at your blog! You are such a cute mom.

The Baker Family said...

your kids are getting so big! they are so cute. Merry christmas to you too. it's good to hear from you once in a while!

Lori said...

The pictures of the 4 of you and of just the kids are so cute! Isnt this such a fun time of year. Looks like Rhett and Ruston had a blast in the snow. We will have to pull the kids behind the 4wheeler again this year. Cant wait to see you on New Years.

Brand797 said...

It looks like you have been having a lot of fun! Keep it up.

Jessica said...

Way cute!! Happy Late Birthday by the way! I am a loser.. :(