Friday, May 22, 2009

Rick's Wedding

It is about midnight and I am having some painful contractions. (Keep your fingers crossed) I thought I might as well blog about today's wedding events. Congratulations Rick and Camille after years of waiting you finally got married!The Draper temple was really nice. Camille's family was telling everyone that Rick swept Camille off of her feet. If you were there you know what I mean.Grandma Alder & Annie waiting for the Bride & GroomFinally a smile from AnnieAudrey & Gavin playing with the little fishRusty & Audrey dancing the night away! Audrey was really cute asking Ruston to dance with her, Ruston was a little crazy I was afraid he might hurt her dragging her around the dance floor, but she couldn't get enough of it.The happy couple sharing their Wedding Cake Congratulations Guys we love you! Have a fun Honeymoon

5 comments:

The Baker Family said...

congrats Rick that's awesome!! I am up as well and happened to see that you just left this post! HA! Hopefully baby is on its way!!!
Fingers crossed!!

Cathie said...

My fingers are crossed! I will keep checking back to see/hear the big news! What fun! Cute Rick looks like he found a cute girl. How fun. I loved seeing the pictures of you and Rhett 8 years ago. What a perfect couple you still are.

Lori said...

So Cute!! But I am guessing since we havent heard any news you are still awaiting that little girls arrival. But our fingers are crossed for you.

Mindy said...

A June baby would be cute. lol. When is that lil' thing gonna make a debut?

Anonymous said...

Wow everyone looks great in these pictures... sounds like the whole day was a big party!