Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Oakley

Farm Fun for Oakley's 2nd Birthday! I love how none of these kids are looking at me. I was trying so hard to get their attention. My cute Buckaroos!
Cute country girls who thought the chickens were
TOO STINKYThis baby really needs to come before I Pop
Levi & Annie
We need to get Rusty around horses more often he did not want to ride the little pony. (Doesn't he look happy)
Annie was loving it smiling the whole time
Check out the difference in my children. Annie is feeding the pony with her hands
Ruston is dropping his on the ground far away from the pony
Thanks Greg & Rachel for the supper fun party!

5 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

bring them over - they can ride my horses and ponies any time!! well, you may want to wait until the temp cools off!

Nate and KayLyn said...

How fun!!

Jessica said...

Okay, you NEED to get that baby out! Cute pics!

Brand797 said...

What a fun party! Your belly is so cute! I hope you don't pop so we can get together and catch up!

The Baker Family said...

Yeah! You put a pic of your belly! Cute!! You probably don't feel cute, huh. I know how that is. Though I'm slowly starting to forget, it's been a while! This is the longest I've gone without being pregnant.(2 and a half years!)