Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Test Results

I just wanted to let everyone know that Ruston's test results came back good. There was no information that said we would have future problems so it could have just been a random seizure with no apparent cause. For now we will just have to wait and see if he has any more, but I think everything is fine. We had a great time with Amy while she was with us. I am getting bigger every day and starting to look and feel uncomfortable. Which stinks because I still have 9 weeks left. Ruston keeps asking how much longer until our new baby comes out.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm glad that everything is ok with him. Hang in there, your baby is lucky to be coming to such a great mommy!

Jessica said...

Hope everything continues to be Okay with Rusty. He is such a cute little guy! I really feel for you being pregnant and uncomfortable. Glad it's you and not me ;)Hang in there!

Mackenzie said...

Seizures are the scariest thing... Hayden had one back in Oct from having a 106 fever... I'm glad everything came back ok with your little man...

Crystal and Mike said...

I am so glad that everything is okay! And by the time I get home you will be so close, only a few weeks left! Love you all!

Nate and KayLyn said...

Oh, I'm so glad that Ruston seems to be okay! Hopefully you'll have your baby early-then we can meet her!