Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sick Kids R No Fun

Last Night was awful! I was up every hour with at least one of my kids. I thought Ruston was just having Nightmares until the morning when he threw up everywhere. Annie has a terrible runny nose and is so unhappy. What a day, and it has only just begun.


So Annie has been potty training for a few weeks now and she is doing really well. Yesterday I went to the store to purchase the food for the Relief Society Birthday Party Dinner that I am in charge of. I took her into the bathroom as soon as we got there so we wouldn't have any accidents and everything was great until we were checking out and then I noticed everything was wet! YUCK! Luckily my purse took most of it and the food that got a little wet was in containers, but there was still a big puddle on the floor. Oh what fun!


Ruston wants to be just like his Daddy. The other morning it was really funny I walked in his room to tell him it was time for breakfast and he was searching for a white shirt and he wouldn't come up stairs until he found one. When he finally came up stair he had on his sunglasses, white shirt and soft black pants just like dad, then I noticed his feet, also just like dad with socks and flip flops on. Oh brother the things Rhett is teaching our children.


Mindy this picture is for you

2 comments:

Cathie said...

At least Rhett is a good guy to model after! The throw up, pee in the store, and sick, sad kids sounds awful! Thank heavens it is only temporary, right?!? Only 9 weeks left - you are almost there! YAY! Another cute Beecher Baby! :)

Mindy said...

Nice fashion sense Ruston B. I guess if two people are doing it you could all it a trend! I'll tell my friends.