Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back On Line

Many of you know how impulsive Rhett and I are. We decided to up and move from Stansbury Park to Lehi. We are going to stay with Rhett's parents for a while and pay down some things. So after two weeks with no Internet I had had enough!! Today about 1:00am Rhett got me back on line! I was so excited I got up about 6:00 am ready to find out what I had missed over the last two weeks. I love the World Wide Web. Seriously what would we do without it, I have been going crazy.

Mindy & Lori told me that I had been tagged for Quirks I have so here they are:

1 I have to have a detailed plan. I like to know exactly what, when, where, and why we are doing anything. (This drives Rhett nuts because he is a fly by the sit of his pants kind of guy)

2 I like to have it quiet during a discussion. If we are driving I will turn the radio down to talk to Rhett and he will turn it up before he answers me it drives me insane.

3 I waste a lot of time analyzing my purchases. Just this week I was looking for a new pair of brown boots for winter to ware with skirts or pants. I found a pair I kind of liked and instead of just buying them, I thought I wonder if I will find something I like more. So I went to four more stores and came home empty handed.

4 I don't mind washing dishes but when it comes to pans I would rather leave them in the sink until I can no longer stand the clutter and then I take care of them. It would be a lot easy and cleaner to just wash them all at once.

5 I don't like it when picture frames are not straight on the wall. Like if they have been bumped so one corner is higher then the other. I went into a house the other day and every picture was messed up. (Probably from kids running through the house, or throwing things) If I would have known the person better I would have fixed all of them. Instead I just stared at them the entire time we where there unable to ignore them.

6 I feel stir crazy and claustrophobic when Ruston or Annie is climbing all over me or touching my face. I need my bubble!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Welcome back. Lehian.

Carroll Farm said...

hee hee. my house would drive you crazy. i don't think any of our pictures are straight- even though we straighten them a lot. Josh is the one who likes a plan, me - whatever is good. :) glad your back. Tell Katie and Bob hey for us.