Thursday, October 9, 2008

Four Fun!!


We just celebrated Ruston's fourth birthday! I think he is getting old enough but he would much rather be five. He lists everyone he knows who is five and tells me as soon as he is done being four then he will be five. It took me along time to convince him that he had to be four first and couldn't just skip it.

Annie had so much fun at Ruston's party but for hours before it started she was begging for cupcakes. She would grab my hand and drag me over and point on her tippy toes.
Audrey wanted a horse balloon instead of a dog or a dinosaur. I made the mistake of telling her to get her dog balloon to take it home and she said "Jan it is not a dog it is my bea-uti-ful green horse." the long tail should have given it away
We took the kids fishing and they couldn't get enough of it so after all the candy fish were gone we busted out the magnet fish and poles.

Annie finally got her cupcake! Truth be told I think she ate at least three!That thing around her arm is not a purse but her skirt. She took it off and wore it around like a purse for at least an hour it was so funny.

8 comments:

shaunandnina said...

Cute! What a fun party!

Lori said...

How Cute, I love the pictures. Of course skirts are much more fun as a purse. Can you believe our kids are 4 already, it seems like we just announced that we were pregnant. They are so fun.

Anonymous said...

LOL love the picts... Happy Birthday Ruston!! oh we ps we all really know that Annie is a sweet tooth... but 3 cupcakes!!! haha

Matt said...

J, you saw the Ophir post on my blog, ha. After reading your comment I wasn't surprised you'd been to Ophir...you know, some small random town like Cokeville, WY. Sweet! I'm guessing you guys still have the cabin up there? Anyhow, we are getting ready for Halloween. Cecilia is going to be Strawberry Shortcake, Logan will probably be a fat baby ;). So, i joined Facebook.com about a month ago and BOOM, back on the grid. Granite High Alum has found me...its interesting to see what everyone is up to and where they all live...all over. Later.

The Funky Bunch said...

That is so cute. Glad he had a great birthday. Looks like lots of fun.

Cathie said...

Your kids are seriously breath taking! What a fun party! Emi wants to be five too! She keeps saying "I will be four next birthday and then FIVE, huh?!"

Brand797 said...

You are a brave soul for having all those kids at your house. Your house looks cute in the background of the pics, I can't wait to see it in real life.

Mom Alder said...

Jani,
Your blogs are so amazing! I love the beautiful pictures of all the children.
Mom