Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cokeville Wyoming

Annie's First Curlers


I thought if I put her in the high chair and gave her a brownie she would hold still. It work for a moment. The down side was she stuck her dirty hands in her hair trying to pull out the curlers and her nice clean hair quickly became a sticky mess!


For over ten years my family has attended the Pioneer Day events for the little town of Cokeville Wyoming, were my parents have a cabin. It has become a fun tradition. This year was great because my whole family was there. There are 30 of us now! Thanks Mom & Dad for the good times.

Waiting for the Cokeville parade to start. It is ok if you blink through this parade because you get to see it twice!

Great Grandma Alder, Hollee, Ruston & Annie


My kids love grandpa. Whenever Annie hears his voice she runs over to him and starts begging to be held.

6 comments:

Nate and KayLyn said...

Janice, your blog is so cute! The picture of Ruston is perfect. I had a lot of fun with you at the cabin, especially staying up (for me it was late) on Saturday night playing games. Thanks for your message-I wish we could've played more yesterday too. Also thanks for the snowcones they were great! I'm going to check my blog right now to find your comment.

Anonymous said...

Annie looks so cute w/ curlers!! My mom used to put them all over my head when i was young and put kinda like a hair net type thing over them so they wouldnt fall out... Cokevill looks like fun!! more parades wow!

Carroll Farm said...

Looks like fun - you get to see the parade twice! How cool is that. Your kids aren't going to know how to act without all the attention from everyone around :)

Mindy said...

Nice Jan! I think that Melanie's hair looks great with food in it!

The Funky Bunch said...

Annie's hair looks adorable!! It's something to do more often if she sits still long enough!! Gotta love getting together with family. It's always so fun!

Cathie said...

What a darling family! I love the curlers! That is exciting that you moved - I guess your house sold?! Congratulations! We may be moving to ALASKA soon. It kindof makes me sick! Please let's plan a party!