Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Month Old

A lot of things have changed in the last month for one thing it takes three times longer to leave the house these days. We love our new little girl and are so glad she is here. Summer is my favorite time of year I love to be out playing. We were able to take the kids fishing, to the lehi rodeo & parade, and to several parks to play. I can't get enough of it. Lehi Parade
Annie wanted to bring her purse to the parade and it was great to hold all of her candy. (Which she was eating as fast as she could)

Rusty was so excited to see Santa Clause at the parade it was really cute and kept asking all kinds of questions about why Santa was watching the parade with us.

4 comments:

Nate and KayLyn said...

I think it's amazing you get out of the house at all with kid 3 less than a month old!
I'm glad you're all having so much fun this summer-your kids are all soooo cute.

Cathie said...

WOW! What a darling family you have! You look AMAZING! The family pictures on your last post are so good!

Mindy said...

I love that you were brave enough to take a picture of Santa. Yeah for summer!

Anonymous said...

Oh man the parade was a blast! hot.. real hot but it was so fun thanks for going w/ me... im sad to miss the one in Richfield on the 4th... PS your family picts turned out SUPER cute!