Monday, January 26, 2009

Terrible Twos Came Early!

I am struggling with Annie lately. EVERYTHING is a battle. She will not keep her diaper or clothes on, she will not eat, she will not sleep, and the constant whine has got to stop! The other day she took off her diaper during nap time and wiped poop all over her crib, blankets and clothes. It was so gross I didn't even want to take a picture of it. She won't even be two until the end of next month but her TERRIBLE TWOS are in full swing. Other than the constant struggle she is a doll wanting to play dress up and house. She loves her sun glasses and purses.
We went swimming with Rick and Camille on Saturday night. The kids had a blast. Annie was jumping up and down the whole time when she could touch the bottom. Ruston is becoming a lot more comfortable with putting his face in the water. I think I am going to put him in swim lessons again. He is loving preschool an the chance to do something on his own without Annie. He always says something like I get to go to school because I am big and Annie doesn't get to come huh. Right Mom just I get to go huh.

I got together with some of my high school girlfriends today and it was really fun to talk about old times and let the kids play. Thanks for hosting Brandee!

5 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

so sorry! that's the worst! time for the duct tape . .

Mindy said...

If someday a boy comes to your door and he has tattoos and a mullet and says that he wants to marry Annie, you should have him read this post first! yuck! Anywayssss, I would love a b-day bash! That weekend is fine. How unromantic is Rhetts work schedule?

Lori said...

Oh the terrible twos, how do we survive them? at least she is cute and the 2's dont last forever:) But in the meantime Good Luck

The Funky Bunch said...

I really think the terrible two's start at 18 months! I can't believe the poopy diaper thing...that sucks big time! Good luck!

Nate and KayLyn said...

You are making me nervous for what life will be like this coming year!!!!
Annie sure has a mind of her own.