Thursday, January 8, 2009

Surprise!

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! I was totally sure I was going to have a BOY, but today I found out it is definitely a little girl. It will be so fun to have two little girls together. Ruston is a little disappointed and confused that he is not going to have a brother, but he is still excited to be the big brother. So if anyone has any cute girl names send them my way.

Ruston started preschool today. It was adorable to watch his excitement.

Well Jessica I have to tell you that Annie has learned all of Ivy's tricks. We might just have to bust out the duct tape. She will not keep her clothes on. She undressed herself twice before we made it out the door to go to the library and once while we were there. (it was quite embarrassing because there was a lot of moms and kids there for story time, I bet they didn't come for the strip show) Any hints on what to do would be great!

11 comments:

shaunandnina said...

Congrats on your little girl! And good luck with Annie!

shaunandnina said...

Which reminds me of a time in college... Hahaha. Do you remember?

Lori said...

I am surprised too Jan I totally thought it was a boy. You will love having 2 little girls close though. Good luck with Annie Audrey is 4 and I still cant keep cloths on her.

Mindy said...

#1 I must, must hear about that time in college.
#2 You didn't like my suggestions? Who doesn't love the name Rraj Beecher?
#3 I think you should just let Annie run naked and free. It's pretty cold, she'll probably want covering eventually? Hahaha

The Funky Bunch said...

I would say tell Annie that she can run around naked while at home...but if you have to leave the house she has to put clothes on because she wouldn't want people to see her naked. I don't know...I've never had the problem...sorry! And CONGRATS on a little girl! That's so exciting. I'm in the same boat...Brandon was bummed he wasn't going to have a brother...but he loves the girls. I'm so excited for you.

Jill Freestone said...

definitely duct tape! that's pretty funny! wohoo more girls -we love em! more princess parties!

Jessica said...

Don't ask me for advice. Actually, we just bought some onsies (I got a smaller size so they are a little snug) and Ivy hasn't figured out how to get out of them yet! It has worked like a charm. But when all else fails Duct Tape! I am so excited it is going to be a girl. Party time! :)

Nick and Ashley said...

I'm so excited. LOVE GIRLS!

Allison said...

Eventually time will cure that- or maybe not. I have a stripper who is now 6. My favorite is when he has to go to time out and he will say, "Fine I will just take all my clothes off." (And he does.) I guess he thinks that is punishing me or something. However, we have made it through the first couple of months without a note from the teacher saying he started taking his clothes off. (The Lord is getting me back for my rebellious years!) For my other kids they just grew out of it. Congrats on your girl. They will be good buddies (eventually!)

Carroll Farm said...

ashnickhansen@gmail.com

here ya' go.

Brand797 said...

Congrats on the little girl! We are so happy for you!