Friday, June 3, 2011

May 2011

Annie's first dance recital. She did great and loved preforming. She also graduated from preschool, but she will go again next year.
May 27th Happy 2nd Birthday Lindsay!
We went to Build a Bear Work Shop! The kids LOVED it and have done everything with their new little friends. I had to draw the line at taking them to the bathroom with them.
The proud new teddy bear owner. She was so excited to carry her own box. It took us a long time to get all the way to the car. When we finally made it we headed down to Fish Lake for Memorial Day Weekend.

Six kids six fishing poles and luckily twelve eyes!
Why sit at a table when you can eat in the dirt under Dean & Lori's camp trailer?
It was a little cold and windy but we had a great time!

4 comments:

Rick and Camille said...

Cute pictures! Looks like fun at Fish Lake! I love the cake you made, you are so creative Jan!

Carroll Farm said...

I miss Fish Lake...

Looks like you are having a ton of fun. I can't believe that she is that old already!

Lori said...

Yes very lucky to still have 12 eyes. Love it!!!

Nate and KayLyn said...

It has definitely been too long since I've seen you because I didn't even recognize Lindsay. I thought who is that with Melanie? It took me awhile to realize it was Lindsay--I guess I expected a baby still! Hopefully it won't be too long before we see you again....
I'm excited to see about all your coming summer fun.