Monday, February 7, 2011

Tea Party

Alyson Annie & Ivy
I was just looking at my pictures and realized I didn't post about the cute tea party the girls had with Grandma Kat over the break.
Annie just started preschool and dance. She loves it and can't wait to go to school everyday like Ruston. My kids are all growing up to fast. About a week ago Lindsay was sitting in the high chair saying MOM and I would say what and she would say MOM and I would say what This went on and on so I stopped answering and she tilted her head looked directly at me and said Janice! She is so funny and smart.

3 comments:

Nate and KayLyn said...

Wow! Your kids are growing up fast-mine too!!

Crystal and Mike said...

The Tea Party looked like so much fun!! Annie is so pretty like her mom :)

Brand797 said...

That cracks me up about Lindsay. Children are so cute!