Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Racing Rhett

I am so proud of Rhett!!! He has been working on his physical fittness for the last few months. He has completed P90X and recently raced in two Triathlons. He has lost 40 pounds and looks GREAT! His starting weight was 212 and he is now down to 172. Way to go BABE!

His supporters
This was his last Triathlon in Orem last weekend. He shaved 15 mins off his St. George triathlon.
I am grateful for Rhett's motivation I decided if he could be motivated so could I. I don't have any big triathlon plans but I just completed P90X and feel good about my results. I have lost 18 pounds! I am enjoying taking the kids swimming and on bike rides. Oh and Jessica if you are reading this your old black bike that you got when you were fifteen is still working great Thanks I am still using it.

4 comments:

The Archibalds said...

Yay, yay. Travis and I are doing
P90X right now and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It definately works GREAT. Hope you guys are good and way to go to both of you :)

Mindy said...

Final results: P90X gets better results that Rogain.

Jessica said...

Glad you use the bike!! Rhett looks great! I am sure you do too there were just no pictures! :) Awesome!

Nate and KayLyn said...

Way to go Rhett (and Jan)!!