Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Baby is 10 months old today!!! She is crawling and already into everything. I can't keep paper objects away from her some how she always finds them or my three year old gives them to her. Life just got even busier for me, but she is adorable I love her so much.
Lindsay picking on her cousin Skylee
KayLyn came to town so I got to meet her new baby Emily. What cute sisters.
Grandma Alder came down to visit with KayLyn and Nate.
I took my three kids to fly kites by myself what was I thinking??? Annie wanted to run toward the street the whole time Ruston wanted me to help him keep his kite in the air and Lindsay was crying because it was windy and cold. We didn't last very long, but Ruston said it was fun so I guess it was worth it.

4 comments:

The Archibalds said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe 10 months have gone by. You sure have a sweet family!!!

Crystal and Mike said...

The kids are all so beautiful! You are such a good Mom, even though it is a stress for you, I am sure you will never know how much it means to them and how much you do for them! Love you Jan

Brand797 said...

You have a cute family Jan! Can't wait to see you guys!

Mom Alder said...

Wow so fun! I am so glad you insisted that we have our Easter Egg Hunt. It would have ruined a 32 year tradition!

Thank you for the fun Easter cake and fun times.

You are brave to do so many things, but your kids will have so many fun memories!