Monday, July 13, 2009

Lindsay's Blessing

We blessed Lindsay on July 12, 2009. My wonderful Mother made this beautiful dress for Melanie's blessing and I was excited for Lindsay to wear it also. I am so happy that Rhett was able to bless her he did a great job. I feel so blessed and happy to have such a great husband and father to my children. Thanks everyone for coming to support us. We had a great turnout our family filled up half of the church and it was really fun to visit with everyone. (KayLyn & Jessica we missed you guys and your families!)

Hey Mindy thanks for the collage idea it is a great way to post a ton of pictures

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Apparently I haven't checked your blog recently. There were all sorts of cute pics. Your kids are darling!

Mindy said...

Cute lil' Linds. Nice collaging!

Jill Freestone said...

beautiful! wish we'd been able to make it!

Nate and KayLyn said...

We wish we could have been there. Glad you missed us. Lindsay looks beautiful-and it looks like everything went great!

Jessica said...

Wish we could have been there also! :)