Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Our Kids had a great time finding their Easter Baskets in the morning! Annie ate most of her candy before ChurchAfter dinner we made these super cute baby chicks in nests
Even Ramsay wanted in on the fun!!!
Annie really captures the magic and excitement of the egg hunt

Rhett and I just celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary! Where did the time go? We went to Wendover to watch Lorrie Morgan in concert. It was really fun and a nice break from the kids. Here's a big shout out to Lori & Dean for taking our kids over the weekend.


Here is what we looked like eight years ago.
Unfortunately I think we have aged and put on a few pounds


5 comments:

Lori said...

How cute!!! I love the pictures of you 2 8 years ago:) The time is really flying by remember when their were no kids in the group accept Joe & Liz's. We could just go and do anything when ever. Oh well one day we will be able to again when the kids are grown:-)

Brand797 said...

Looks like a lot of fun at Easter! I can't believe it has been 8 years, Congratulations!

Nate and KayLyn said...

I'm glad you had a fun Easter and that you got to get away for your anniversary. I can hardly believe it has been 8 years-you two are old!

Mindy said...

Your kids are so cute. Why I hope they NEVER grow up and ALWAYS want to hang out with their parents! LOL P.S. I think Ramsey is a little scary in that pic!

Mom Alder said...

You are just as beautiful as 8 years ago! There are just almost 3more little beauties!