Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall


I love fall weather, and all of the colors. I took the kids on a picnic up the canyon to show Ruston the leaves and to gather some for an art project. It was beautiful. I was trying to take some fun pictures but the kids would not hold still and it was a little colder than I thought it would be, so Annie has beautiful snot in all of the pictures, oh and I should have given them the lunch afterwards so they weren't wearing it. So the pictures didn't turn out as I had hoped, but it was fun.

Annie would not let me hold her hand or help her in anyway so she kept falling down on the rocks. She was more interested in picking up other people trash then the leaves on the ground and she got really really mad when I pulled a half empty beer bottle away from her before she could put her mouth on it.


3 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Those are way cute pics. I love the one of Annie drinking out of the cup. Way too cute. That's so funny about the beer bottle, at least she didn't drink out of it! Yuck! Oh and love your new background!

Brand797 said...

I think your pics turned out great!

Anonymous said...

awwwww those kids are the cutest! i love the pict of annie drinking out of the cup... what a poser... lol the canyon sounds super fun i need to get up there! =)